[atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

On 22:54 13/01/03, Jeff Williams said:
How can one know or even surmise what the membership as a
whole wishes or considers if CENSORSHIP of the main
ML for this organization is still in practice
Vittorio,
I do not know how to make this to stop. Can you help.
Jeff Williams is still banned from the atlarge-discuss list as far as I understand. I have requested that absurd situation to be corrected asap a few week ago or I would resign.

Jeff having protested that it was no worth, I ask at least to be banned from the atlarge-discuss list as long as Jeff Williams is censored.
jfc