Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-bylaws] Re: [atlarge-panel] votes about to be called

Ron, Joop and all ICANNATLARGE.ORG Panel members,

  Ron, you make a very good point here.  What is important to understand
that has evidently slipped many participating members minds is that the
Panel is not, never has been, nor was intended to be, the representation
for the members.  They have a very limited mandate of which very little
if any of which has been accomplished let alone addressed.  Hence
the empty building comparison..

  What is obviously needed is getting needed tasks to be completed
that the Panel was supposed to have accomplished long before now
and submit to the members for final approval via our vote.  It appears
that the present makeup of the Panel will not accomplish those mandated
tasks it was formed to complete.  Hence perhaps we need as members
to take direct and affirmative action without delay lest we face complete
collapse and defamation.