Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] draft motion on membership vote

Why did these people run for a position they will not fulfill?
Why did these people accept a a position they will not fulfill?
Very interesting. When I apply for a job it is because I want to do it.
What does our panel want to do?