RE: [atlarge-discuss] jeff williams is really not real

But don't you get it that we *don't care*. Opinions posted here
should be the position of a person - 1 - one - uno. Not the
supposed views of 127k people.

And would you please learn 2 thing?
1 - If I read the list, I don't need a CC of your message,
    putting 2 or more copies in my mail system.
2 - Trim your *&%)#$(# posts. Sheesh, even a 5-year-old knows
that much about Internet manners.

But I know I'm just spitting into the wind here. Nothing ever
changes with JW. I think I'll go back to ignoring JW posts.
At least my sanity will be better for it...

Hugh