[atlarge-discuss] Fw: "As for myself, I don't belong to any *party* with respect to ICANN/Bush/& MultinationalOilConsortitums." ?

Subject: "As for myself, I don't belong to any *party* with respect to
ICANN/Bush/& MultinationalOilConsortitums." ?

TIME for a Poll:

TIME asks you: Why does the U.S. want to attack Iraq?

ttp://www.time.com/time/europe/forecast2003/

So TIME asks you: which country poses the greatest danger to world peace in
2003?

http://www.time.com/time/europe/gdml/peace2003.html

When our world seems to be falling apart, we cope by pretending it isn't.
2003 will be the year of escapism
http://www.time.com/time/europe/forecast2003/html/flyaway.html

TO BE real ..or... NOT TO BE real ???
That is the Question.