Re: [atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: please share with your members,and other organizations and mailings lists]

Sotiris and all,

  Thank you for passing this along.  I got the standard ICANN announcement
of this from the ICANN-Announce list.

  I think I would be wise to review the following before or while
reading the ICANN announcment you provided.
See:  http://www.netaction.org/notes/notes90.html

  As Denise Michel is on this staff at ICANN it would seem
that the furtherance of this supposed at large effort is in some
legitimacy exposure...