Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: please share with your members,and other organizations and mailings lists

Jefsey and all,

  I also agree personally with the content and gist of this letter.  However
given ICANNATLARGE.ORG's current state, I have doubts that it will
be taken seriously if considered at all...