Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: GAO Reports about Special Publications

Jeff Williams wrote:

> All former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,
>
> FYI:  The following reports, some of which may be of some interest
> to some of you were released by the GAO today:

Jeff, before I download *any* of those huge GAO reports I would want to know
what possible connection any of them has to Internet governance.  You haven't
done that.

Don't think I'm picking on you.  I would demand the same if you were a
Panelist.