[atlarge-discuss] Resignation

Panelists and members,

I hereby tender my resignation from the panel. Unfortunately, I have been unable to devote sufficient time to this endeavour and I will step aside to allow someone else to fill in. While I certainly share responsibility for the failure to move this organization forward, I think it must reconsider matters given the recent ICANN/ALAC developments and the reality that no more than 20 people seem to actively participate in this organization.

Good luck.

MG
Professor Michael A. Geist
University of Ottawa Law School, Common Law Section
Technology Counsel, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
57 Louis Pasteur St., P.O. Box 450, Stn. A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
Tel: 613-562-5800, x3319 Fax: 613-562-5124
mgeist@pobox.com http://www.lawbytes.ca

BNA's Internet Law News - http://www.bna.com/ilaw
Internet Law Text - http://www.captus.com/Information/inetlaw-flyer.htm
Canadian Privacy Law at: http://www.privacyinfo.ca