Re: [atlarge-discuss] Resignation

At 03:28 a.m. 2/02/2003, Michael Geist wrote:
Panelists and members,

I hereby tender my resignation from the panel. Unfortunately, I have been unable to devote sufficient time to this endeavour and I will step aside to allow someone else to fill in. While I certainly share responsibility for the failure to move this organization forward, I think it must reconsider matters given the recent ICANN/ALAC developments and the reality that no more than 20 people seem to actively participate in this organization.
20 people like yourself, actively building the blocks and thinking things through co-operatively, should have been more than enough to pull up the tent structure of an independent At Large umbrella organization.

Even 5 could do it.

-joop