Re: [atlarge-discuss] Resignation

Mr. Geist had no intention of actively participating from the get-go.  I said
as much when he and certain others were elected, and I'm reminding everyone
now.  His 'participation' (or, more properly, lack thereof) was a sham. Mr.
Geist was a saboteur among us, nothing more.  Despite the numerous titles and
initials beside his name, Mr. Geist remains a phony.  It's amazing that any
self-respecting person would play such a role, but Mr. Geist obviously has no
shame.

Thanks for Less than Nothing Mr. Geist.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos