[atlarge-discuss] Accountability comments on ICANNWATCH from Richard Henderson.

Richard and all,

  In your comments,
http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=03/02/01/0220224&mode=thread
I was completely in agreement with.  You should send them along to
the upcoming Senate Telecom Committee Richard.  You also indirectly
point up why a At-Large as an entragal part of ICANN is essential.
However, we need to make that point directly as the ALAC is
and has been a sham from the beginning.  It is also not accountable
nor representative in it's skewed structure.  This too I had hoped
your comments would have mentioned sense the doing away with
the DNSO GA.