Re: [atlarge-discuss] replacing panel members

Bull,
a retired panel member must be replaced prior to a vote.
Vittorio, someone suggested to me once that you were a lawyer.
In that case this is a fraud. Because there is no possibillity a lawyer
would not know that a replacement must take place before a vote.
60% of the panel is a full panel. Not one half based on retirement.
Vittorio perhaps you should join Denise.