RE: [atlarge-discuss] enough waiting for nothing

There may be some problems with this method of proceeding.
But as long as there is a process, then we expect reasonable results.
I am not pleased with the stalemate which has occured due to politics.
Self centered egotistic leadership is killing our atlarge.