Re: [atlarge-discuss] polling closed. results now visible

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:05:47 -0600, "Hugh Blair"
<hblair@hotfootmail.com> wrote:

>> >The results can be viewed by logging into http://www.pollingbooth.info
>and
>> >clicking on "results" at each topic.
>>
>> Perhaps for the sake of those of us who do not have a login, you can
>> post the results here or someplace else which is not password
>> protected.
>>
>> DPF
>
>You conveniently cut out the lines that fix your issue:
>
>"As soon as I make the time, I will create a Polling results page on the
>icannatlarge.com website."
>
>Maybe you should wait for more than a few hours and let Joop
>get it done?

I'm happy just for a cut and paste to an e-mail - 10 seconds worth.

The reason I am curious is I have heard an absurd rumour that with no
permission from the subjects, a vote was held on whom would you trust
to do something.  Holding an election type poll about people who do
not want to stand for office sounds a novel way to practice democracy.

DPF
--
E-mail: david@farrar.com
ICQ:    29964527