[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] whois.txt, ala robots.txt, as a standard ?

Dan and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  I agree, as do it seems most of our members, stakeholders/registrants
all.  It is clear that George is amongst a tiny number or
Stakeholder/registrants
that has been either mislead, or fails to grasp one of  the fundamental
aspects
of this Whois Task force Final report.  Perhaps this is in part intentional
on the part of the Whois Task force's campaign to sell this Reports
recommendations.  At least it would appear so, and it would also appear
that some success, at least in George's case to be successful.

  I personally want to thank you Dan for trying with all due diligence,
to attempt to set the actual record of this portion of the WHois Task
Force Report straight, and what some of the consequences for
Registrants/stakeholders are and what is actually at stake here,
pardon the pun.

  Our members should be finished voting on this Whois Task force
Final report and it's elements individually this evening.  I shall be given
that data shortly as I understand it, and will post those results
here and else where for informational purposes.  Last I checked
the running tally was about 4 to 1 against.