Re: [atlarge-discuss] New panel elections?

Vittorio and all,

  The problem with the current Panel is quite simple.  It is not listening

and abiding by the will of the members.  It is not and has not dedicated
it's time adequately to the specific tasks it was intended for.  Unless
or until a new panel with specific tasks for it to dedicate it's time
upon with the input from the members guiding it, such a Panel
cannot and will not be successful.  It's just this simple Vittorio!  >;)