Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROTEST - MY NAME HAS BEEN USED IN VAIN

At 08:05 a.m. 10/02/2003, you wrote:

i don't like having my name used to promote someone elses agenda.  i want
my name removed - but joop tells me he can't do this?  why - if not at
least i want it noted that i never approved of this and that i object to
having my name listed.
Fair enough. The archives cannot be tampered with, but an apology has been added to the website lists as follows:

Note: This list has been constructed from contributors to mailing lists and permissions to use these names have not been sought in advance. I apologize to all for this liberty taken and specifically to the people who have protested, Joe Baptista, Abel Wisman and Andy Gardner.

but i want a clear explaination as to whom
approved this - who are the resposible parties.
I am responsible for my polling questions. Nobody has told me to put your name there.

now i've looked at your site - and you seem like fine people.  why dont
you find leaders from amongst each other.  must i be dragged into your
quarels and petty fights?
I will certainly not drag you where you don't want to go, now you have put the fear of .god into me.
I hope you will extend the same courtesy to us.

-joop-