[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] New panel elections?

YJ

There was a very strong indication last week, that the majority of our
members want new elections, regular Polls do define the policies the panel
should follow, and that they repudiate the Icann RALO's.

I owe you respect because I find you a polite and respectful person. But
respectfully, how do you justify defying the members' wishes for new
elections?

It is clear that this Panel is dislocated and suffering from inertia. It is
clear that this Panel has largely collapsed, as successive people resigned
or just stopped participating.

It is also clear from last week's Poll that most of our members want to
replace the whole panel. By all means double-check this with a second Poll
if you want, but in the end, bottom up democracy means bottom up democracy.

I really dare not defy the wishes of the membership. The only reason I'm on
the Panel is to represent their views and their wishes.

Richard Henderson