Re: [atlarge-discuss] New panel elections?

----- Original Message -----
From: <espresso@e-scape.net>
To: <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 8:48 PM
Subject: RE: [atlarge-discuss] New panel elections?

Therefore, I call upon the present *Panel as a body* to implement
a ballot by e-mail as was done for the choice of domain name,
without further delay, on the resolution:

  RESOLVED THAT the Panel immediately call for new
  nominations for all positions on the Interim Panel
  preparatory to calling a new Panel election no
  later than April 1, 2003.

Richard Henderson replies: I SECOND this. (I've already proposed similar to
the Panel.)

After all.... why should we be afraid of letting "the people" decide ? !!!!!