[atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE TONGA

At 03:16 p.m. 21/02/2003,  Joe Baptista  wrote:

so Joop is there a country you have in mind which meets the one-time fee
provision?
Yes. The never colonized Kingdom of Tonga. The King has a preference for Commonwealth-type laws.
But if the fees are low enough and the requirements reasonable and simple, I have no problems with Canada either.

For me the one-time fee makes it worth considering, because we don't run the risk that we are un-incorporated when we go through another no-quorum crisis and there is no-one in charge of paying the fees and going after the paperwork.

Five incorporators have to sign the document.

-joop-