Re: [atlarge-discuss] E-mail List Rules

Bruce and all,

  Eric offered a set of bylaws as well as a charter for this organization
that would suffice several months ago.  They were ignored or
not reviewed by the Panel.  One of the Panel's tasks that it was
elected to do was to come up with a set of  draft bylaws for the
members to review and determine or otherwise modify/reject/approve.
That has yet to occur, and in fact the Chair of the Panel, Hans, rejected
the idea of adhering to the set of tasks that the Panel was suppose to
work on, hence no draft bylaws.  In addition, Jefsey created a Bylaws
ML by which such bylaws could be worked upon, it has been
basically abandon...

  Hence I can only reasonably conclude that the following is basically
true or accurate:

1.) The original Panel members soon after being elected, rejected or refused
to work on their appointed and mandated tasks.

2.)  That the lack of interest by the vast majority of members of this
fledgling organization is terribly lacking.

3.)  That when offered by active and interested members, assistance
for the membership of this organization is routinely rejected, ignored,
or debated into oblivion so as to block and forward progress of
any meaningful affirmation.

4.) That we need a new election and replacement of panel members if
this fledgling organization is to have half a chance of being successful.

5.) That List rules of any sort at this stage will only be debated
ad nausium so as to make the whole idea seem like a means to
silence some members form participating and thereby further
disenchant silent members for actively participating and helping