Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE WANT ELECTIONS NOT a COUP

Hugh and all,

  Already have, several times, and you can look it up yourself on the
DNSO GA archives, as well as the old IDNO archives as well...
If you would like a FULL copy of the IDNO archives for your
personal review, I suggest you gather one for yourself from you
old friend WXW...  If not, I will not produce such information
as it would be out of the scope of this forum and too lengthy.
However I do have that archive in total, and will be more than
willing to produce same in open court of proper jurisdiction.

  In addition, I will also allow you or anyone to view the FULL
archive from the IDNO as well here in Dallas if you should like
to review it.