Re: [atlarge-discuss] I PROPOSE OREGON, USA

Bruce and all,

bruce@barelyadequate.info wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> |    Oregon would be fine.  It would be better if we had all the actual
> |  facts regarding Oregon Non-Profit regs and laws first however.
> |  Those can be found  and ordered (Visa and Master card excepted)
> |  here: http://www.tacs.org/handbook/handbook.htm  If necessary
> |  I believe several of our [INEGroup] members have a copy, or
> |  I will order one.
>
> Go for it if you wish.  But all the Instructions regulations, forms, etc.
> are online through the links I provided.

  Not really Bruce.  Although they do except Visa and Master Card,
the state of Oregon does not except electronic payment's.  Hence
how are you going ot file said forms without paying for them in
person?  This was also in the links YOU provided as well.
So in effect there is not electronic filing of the forms in actuality.