RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

At 10:30 p.m. 26/02/2003, Abel Wisman wrote:
Joop,

As a member of the atlarge.org I still protest you putting my name on
the atlarge.com list or website.
Your name is not listed on the icannatlarge.com website as a member. It was removed last November on the same day that you requested it.

You complained that you had not received a Polling Notice and password for the last Poll.

My question was simply: do you want to receive a Polling Notice this time?
This has nothing to do with the icannatlarge.com website.

-joop-