[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] ALAC comments on proposed Bylaws modifications

Joanna and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Very good review here Joanna.  It is clear that after further review
of the "Incomplete" archives of the ALAC that most of the
remarks that Vittorio has made art at a minimum obtuse, if not
purposefully misleading.  Karl was correct, it doesn't matter.
ICANN has long ago made up these sorts of decisions years
ago now.  There will be no Stakeholder/user representation
or active participation in ICANN.  Everything being said and done
such as the ALAC, is only window dressing or for appearances
purposes...