Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE HAD A DREAM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> >Can you please explain me, why on earth you want to send the data to
> >Judyth and Jan and not to Bruce and Jefsey, the latter two being
> >remnants of the panel?
>
> Because they are going to act as watchdogs for the next elections, and
> so they will not be candidates and they are not seeking power inside
> the organization.

I do not recall ever having stated this - so allow me to do so now: for the
next election *only* I will not stand as a candidate.  (After that I reserve
my options.)

> So we need elections to re-establish who is legitimate to decide
> anything about this organization (including incorporation or who gets
> the members' emails) and my target is to get such elections happening
> as soon as possible, without breaking the organization in two, as it
> would possibly happen if I gave the membership list either to Jefsey
> or to Joop.

The original approach to me was by Joop, for the Polling Booth; and my
acceptance to Joop still stands.  It is up to him to legitimize the polling
results by making the announcement to as many appropriate persons as
possible, and opening the Polling Booth to them.