[atlarge-discuss] vote

And that is where the problem lies, Joop can and will not legitimize his
voting.

The panel remnants are preparing the official vote in a manner which is
endorsed, without using the polling booth.
The list you got in the meanwhile from Vittorio is to be used only for
that, should you choose to share this list with others then current
panel members then such a decision rests on you, but I for one strongly
object to disclosure of that list.

Joop is and can only speak for his own atlarge.com organization, he is
not a panel-member of the atlarge.org, nor is he appointed by the
members or panel to do what he is doing.

He is totally free to organize a vote for himself, yet again I suggest
he sets up his own maillist to achieve this and stops confusing the
members of atlarge dot org.

It is sad to see that his actions cause even more disturbance then
already created by Vittorio.

Jefsey, Bruce, please give the members an accurate timeline on the
official vote, including a complete proposed set of rules, which without
to much objections can be accepted by proclamation.

Regards

Abel