RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

This is explanatory of Joop, HE decides, while he offered a service and
we didn't ask for a hijack!

HE decides nothing here without the approval of the panel or the full
membership INCLUDING the 220 he missed conveniently in his previous
straw poll.

I would appreciate you being a watch-dog Judith, but in the official
vote.

Abel