RE: [atlarge-discuss] vote

Jefsey,

I oppose the use of the Joop booth as long as indeed it is only him who
has access to the rawdata, stonger yet, no one involved should have
that.

It leaves room for manipulation which is something we should definitely
not leave open.

Also his attitude towards this in a sense that he decides the rules and
the watchers are beyond normal democratic behaviour, it borders on
destructive towards the organization.

I suggest we either write our own client, the email system you proposed,
or ask the gnso to either run it or let us use their software, there are
enough ppl with servers here to run it.

Abel