RE: [atlarge-discuss] Panelists agreement

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

|  This is pure nonsense. We will already have enough problems in getting
|  some people to listen to the ALAC, one of ICANN's internal Committees
|  - you can imagine how much such people care about icannatlarge.org.

I didn't say I agreed with the idea, I was only explaining Jefsey's
motivation as I understood it.

In fact I said the same thing you are, directly after that quote: that your
membership in this organization would more likely be a deficit than a asset
among ICANNers!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info