RE: [atlarge-discuss] vote

At 15:57 28/02/03, Abel Wisman wrote:
I suggest we either write our own client, the email system you proposed,
or ask the gnso to either run it or let us use their software, there are
enough ppl with servers here to run it.
As soon as your dot-root machine is up again, we could set-up a Perl CGI to do the Job and an SMTP server. As soon as I have the list I will create the mails for the members and will copy the other voters watchdogs. I suppose that one good solution to control the vote is that the vote watchdog might obtain a copyof the current vote file at any moment (so the machine cannot be tampered without it being noticed). This should only result into a online URL with a password for the watchdog to click. A mail would be sent to him, with the file attached.
jfc