Re: [atlarge-discuss] Your Cut $ - Bless the free marketplace..

James and all,

  Nuking them, also is not an option either.

  I don't think I misunderstood at all.
  You previously stated: "A growing number of people around the
world recognize that the  impending US assault on Iraq will be
a war of plunder."

  I replied in the contrary.  The impending US assault will be one
of liberation, not of plunder, James.  I also shared your concern
for commercial follow on activities that will occur in Iraq, after
Salaam's regime is removed.  But the free market system will
have a chance to flourish, ergo no plunder is intended or
purposefully considered.  Sure, there will be opportunists
from various large and small commercial interests.  To be
sure that France, Belgium and Germany will be well represented
amongst those opportunists...