RE: [atlarge-discuss] Comments on the reminder to sign up as a voter

Seeing as this keeps clogging the atlarge.org maillist, I kindly ask
joop to takes his poll to his own maillist, untl thepanel and the
membership has appointed him with the task of running strawpolls.

Untill then I am glad not to receive any of it.

Abel