Re: [atlarge-discuss] icann-at-large.com/net/org

Jefsey and all,

  Good point about the ICANNATLARGE.ORG domain name
Password.  I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that.
I believe that Brett has it, as does Marc.  But I am not sure what
you are suggesting regarding the use of the .WS version of
ICANNATLARGE?  Can you perhaps clarify that a bit Jefsey?