RE: [atlarge-discuss] Comments on the reminder to sign up as a voter

At 02:18 a.m. 3/03/2003, you wrote:
Seeing as this keeps clogging the atlarge.org maillist, I kindly ask
joop to takes his poll to his own maillist,
There was no maillist, but if that's what you want:

or
mailto:Discuss-request@icannatlarge.com?subject=subscribe

This list will be transparent, so that every subscriber can know who is on it. I will run it, until I can find another kind soul to take over.
If you want I can stop posting here and promote the discussion about structure and Bylaws on the new list as well.

untl thepanel and the
membership has appointed him with the task of running strawpolls.
Please tell me how either non existent "the Panel" or "the membership" could do that?

BTW, Abel, do you want to receive a Polling Notice and a password for the coming Poll on structure?
Yes or No?

-joop-