Re: [atlarge-discuss] Conference announcment - Privacy and security

Danny and all,

  Thank you very much Danny for providing this information to
the members here on this forum.

  I hope that at least one of the ICANNATLARGE.ORG members
will be able to attend as well...

  Several of our [INEGroup] members will be in attendance, I noticed
a couple are speakers at this event as well.