Re: [atlarge-discuss] Your Cut $ - Bless the free marketplace..

James and all,

 As I indicated on my previous post on this thread, this is not the
proper or appropriate venue or forum which this subject area
should be discussed.  SO I shall not continue to engage
in such a debate/discussion with you on it.  However I am
willing to do so off-line if you like.  And I shall post a off-line
post to you regarding your remarks/questions below from
my perspective and/or those that I know support my
perspective...