Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel Mandate options

Judyth and all,

  Yes you did Judyth.  You stated that you had contacted Thomas
to have me personally banned from the Discuss list/this list forum.
That did occur.  Hence you are in favor of CENSORSHIP and
stated such.  If you like I will pull the Archived post to which
you made those remarks.

  Let me be succinct here.  I also support individual restraint
when and where each individual believes it applies to them.
That is after all, the very nature of said self restraint.

  So in the future, please try to be completely honest in your
remarks at least, Judyth..

  Hence again I cannot abide by such an individual or person that
espouses such ugly and disruptive positions in any Atlarge representation
for this or any other similar organization.