[atlarge-discuss] Outreach Program

Vittorio,

Allow me to call your attention to a document entitled "Towards a partnership
between ICANN and the UN-ICT to enhance participation by Developing Nations'
Stakeholders" posted at
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc12/doc00003.doc

Appendix A in the document cites a Draft Letter from Stuart Lynn which
requests a $157,000 grant from the Markle Foundation to support a one-year
prototype outreach program in developing countries.

I would appreciate it if the members of the At-Large Advisory Committee could
evaluate Stuart's proposed program and then forward any substantive
recommendations on how the program might be improved.

Thanks,
-- Danny --