Re: [atlarge-discuss] A Paradox Or Two...

At 11:53 a.m. 14/03/2003, Walter Schmidt wrote:

At ICCAN.ORG, we ask a good question or two and then collect the answers.
But we then question what was meant by those answers we just obtained, so
answers to the answer-questions are sort. Once obtained, these new answers
cause another round of questioning...

Zeno would be proud...
And so would we, IF we actually DO such a thing.

The result would be that we get a good and detailed knowledge of what our members want and that we will be able to write our constitution accordingly.

Democracy IS a slow process and we might as well start with accepting that.

-joop-