Re: [atlarge-discuss] Correction re: Results from "URGENT: Guidance requested" mini-ballot

Jefsey and all,

  I in part agree with you here Jefsey and partly agree with Judyth.

  I disagree that Joop knows what to do with the membership data.
He has a history of mishandling that task in the past.

  I agree with you Jefsey that if this organization is to
get going and have a plan of action and execute it
it needs to get busy and soon.  This though requires
funding.  We don't have that funding now.  We CAN
still get it.  No one want's to assist me in gaining this
funding that is essential.  Nor has a concentrated
effort by any Panel member been made in funding
efforts either. Hence I have discontinued
seeking funding for this organization.

  Perhaps Chirac and Total oil company of Iraq can
bail this organization out with some of the $50b in
oil revenues France's Total Oil company is getting!?
(Sarcasm intended here)