Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Nothing Special :Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continuepolicy focus

Holger and all fellow members,

Holger Steiner wrote:

> Jeff Williams schrieb:
> >
> > Holger and all fellow members,
> >
> > Holger Steiner wrote:

> > > Changing the subject again...
> > >
> > > You are not a long time user in the internet community, are you?
> >
> >   Yes.  I am one of several original developers of ARPA net...
> > Long enough for you?
>
> Obviously not long enough for you to pick some things up.

  Such as, prey tell?

> Back to more interesting things: How can I become a member of INEGroup?

Is this a request to join?  If so, Why on earth, given your recent
remarks in this and other public exchanges with me would you
want to?  I am sure that you would be welcome, but I had to
ask that question!  It would seem that to me, your interest in
INEGroup is less that ethical or in the furtherance of the vast
majority of our members interests.  However as is my mandate,
I shall forward your question on to the regional director for
you area in this response.  Soon after, a questionnaire will be
sent to you to fill out.  Than either the area director for your
domicile shall contact you regarding that questionnaire or
I shall be directed to do so as I am your first contact in that
interest in joining.

  In the mean time, can you provide here what your stated intent
of your question and/or request in interest in INEGroup?  In doing
so, would you be willing to agree to the rules, and policies of
INEGroup and sign a affidavit to that effect?  What skills in specific
do you as a potential member bring to assist or aid in INEGroup
activities that may arise or are in progress.  Please be detailed
in your response.