RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [Fwd: removal of abel wisman]

Well I guess that didn't quite work, because despite the fact Joop had
my very clear opinion on using my email address for this nonsensical
poll, he choose to add me, I can now only wonder if he made the same
mistake with the other additions.

I never received the "brief covering note".

I am however 100 % sure I was on the "difference" list, since Joop had
explicitly confirmed to me that I was removed from his maillist.

What has become clear however is that between the solo-route of "I want
to bootstrap" Joop and "I live to divide" Jeff W. this organization is
not neigh on dead, it has simply passed away from us, without any
legitimate action by the membership.

Joop has succesfully hijacked this organization when he unilatterely
took the forum, the site and the list under his dot com, an action which
I still detest and wonder about the entire legitimacy, seeing as he was
paid for bulding the site and additions for this dot org. (handsomely
paid some would consider).

Nonetheless all these actions and the useless waste of emails lately by
H&J (among others) the ignoring of the proof that bruce explicitely
asked to be send the email as a panel-member, the fact that I seem to be
topic now on both atlarge lists, explicitely a topic I have not choosen
and remains yet to explained as to what it's relation is with the
content of the email that it was topic on, are only further proof, that
those who desired the dead of the atlarge dot org have succeeded.

There was a chance which has not been taken, there was a simmer of hope
that now is gone.

Petty differences have overgrown the real objective of atlarge.org and
despite his well meant ideas, joop's little endeavour will accomplish
just as much as this group has done, nothing.

I will lurk for a few more days to see whether someone wants to take me
up on my offers and give it one last try, though I do not expect that.
After that I am sure I will find most of you on other lists.

Abel Wisman