4. Most members, 73%, want an elected membership committee.

5. Most members, 73%, want to elect an Executive, although, reading the comments, they may want a different name for it.

There is a lot more, and I will post the full results with all voters commentaries on the icannatlarge.com website as soon as I have the time.

In the meantime, any voter here has access to the results at www.pollingbooth.info
Please, anyone, feel free to post some more of the results.

The posted comments are very useful and we would do well to heed them where they represent a majority opinion or debate them where they don't.

As about 10% of the members (90+) has voted in this Poll, we may expect perhaps 2 or 3 more votes from "Vittorio's 17".

Not enough to change the results, except perhaps on one question that is still marginal: what Body to elect first.

As for my some of my own preferences ....... :-(

- Those who believe in direct democracy pass the real test when they still respect it when they disagree with the results.

-joop