Re: [atlarge-discuss] [CRIS Info] New CRIS website now live!

On 14:15 31/03/03, Jeff Williams said:
Jefsey and all fellow members,

Jefsey, when are you going to get it straight?  There is presently no
"Panel" as it was defunct some time ago now.
The Panel is obviously made of the people who have been elected, for a given period of time and who have not resigned. All the noise you made against the Panel only served a purpose: to permit the IDNO to be revived with an average membership of 90. Plus one Guest? :-)

What is needed is an election for new Panel members and a specific mandate for that newly elected panel.
You will obviously have an IDNO Panel. The Charter is ready for years. The questions were tailored in a way it can be reprinted without a change. I only regret the Spokeman is missing. But Spokeman, Chair of the Exceom and Chair of the GA will now be one single Chair of a reduced Panel. I suppose that the new IDNO will be incorporated in Canada? I feel we already know a few of its officers :-)

I have no objection to this IDNO-bis and I hope it develops better than the IDNO-one.
I only had/have more ambitions for the @large.
jfc

PS. idno.net is in redemption period. Can still be saved. Do you want it?