Re: [atlarge-discuss] election or disbanding

Bruce and all fellow members,

  It is obvious that you are a bit behind the curve regarding Jefsey's
current stated position.  Given that you are responding to a post from
Jefsey that is almost two weeks old, this is not surprising...

  May kindly suggest that you get up to speed and current Bruce...???