Re: [atlarge-discuss] Panel, elections and over-delaying maneuvers 2

I have said so repeatedly.
I maybe made an error in running for a seat as i am an odd man out.
But I committed and will abide by the simple rules that are in place.
Whatever the other panel members wish me to do they need simply say so.
eric