Re: [atlarge-discuss] MOTION! Panel Members! Speak Out NOW!

Vittorio and all fellow members,

  For a pleasant change I must agree with Vittorio here.  The Ex-Panel
is no longer legitimate and hasn't been for some time.  New Elections
are required.  An election process that preserves the privacy of the
members that shall decide to vote is required.