Re: [atlarge-discuss] What Religion are you ? 1 to 10 ?

Funny you should say such a thing.  It is essentially the faith that all
will work for the betterment of a community.  Faith is a spiritual
concept.  Many ancient religions agreed and culture was based on the
community of the faith in each other.
I studied both Karl Marx and Ho Chi Minh for about a year a piece and I
think your joke is probably more true than a joke. The coffee shops in
Germany and the Bodhi trees in Hanoi give some testament as to a
religion. Oh yes there was some dude I studied out of Israel that got
hung on a cross that preached communism.

My point is that the at-large would be better off as a communal interest
than a political platform to join the ALAC or whatever it calls itself
these days.